Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The dreaded Jeffrey Hill

The dreaded Jeffrey Hill 7 months 3 weeks ago #4127

And so, the advent of Spring and to celebrate this momentous occasion a trip around sun kissed Stonyhurst and Longridge. Good to see Gazwid back in the saddle and accompanying us out on the first leg of our journey. Not sure what happened to Caroline who'd booked on. We hung on for a few minutes....hope to see you soon!
It's that time of the year, is it shorts, short sleeves or full gear? Anyway there was a chill in the air as we set off, it was a blue sky day and a good one for a bike ride. Jeffrey Hill seemed to have shrunk since I last tackled it. Fairly flew up!
Relaxing pit stop at our fave tea shop in central Longridge, Jim getting chatted up by a pensioner then running into some old biking buddies.
Heading for home and the temperature was rising. We really are gonna have to take more care in selecting attire from our wardrobes. Those thermals are about to be stored away for the summer.
Thirty two miles and thanks to Jim for the route, with Stephen, Poz....(and not forgetting Gaz for the first four miles!). Home in good time to see the mighty England football team scrape past Lithuania
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimcurtis

The dreaded Jeffrey Hill 7 months 3 weeks ago #4128

I'm having to take baby steps at the moment but throughly enjoyed the ride in the spring sunshine, wished I could have carried on but for now I've just got to take things slowly.
Punctures? What a let down
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimcurtis

The dreaded Jeffrey Hill 7 months 3 weeks ago #4129

was a great ride, with just enough hilly bits to keep it interesting. It was better this weekend than it would have been last week when the storm was with us.
Cool at the start and over heating by the end but thanks to my fellow riders for the good company, thanks to the bridge café for tea and scrambled eggs, thanks to Dianne Oxberry for the weather
B)
I am the voice of humility.... and don't you forget it!!
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Download Free Designs http://bigtheme.net/ Free Websites Templates