Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Faces

New Faces 2 months 4 weeks ago #4171

Good to see some new faces out on Tuesday evening, which alters the dynamic of a session as you’re having to think more about getting a larger group of cyclists safely from A to B. Hope to see everyone out again next Tuesday evening. :)
A few sessions of that and we’ll be upping everyone’s fitness levels.
I was certainly ‘flagging’ :ohmy: after the previous sixty miles of Ribble Valley Sportive so apologies to Stephen for not being able to support the Stanley Park ride. A pedal to the sea side is always a welcome change to tackling the hills over into Yorkshire
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimcurtis

New Faces 2 months 4 weeks ago #4172

Thanks for supporting the midweek rides. I have been trying to get new people along but now I realise the challenge of bringing new people is that some of them are not as far along the cycling journey as others and what I think of as an easy 10 miler is a major challenge for someone new to it. All the same, everyone has done really well.
I have made a slight amendment to this Tuesday's ride as I will offer people an opportunity to just ride a shorter 8 miles, to Langho and back. The ride up Painter Wood might not be everyone's cup of tea.
I have also been planning some simpler introductory rides for the evenings, 6-8 miles along paths, canalside, park etc. I will load these up over July and see if they are a bit more accessible.

Sunday rides are a bit of a problem for me at the moment as there are loads of other major cultural events going on over the summer months. e.g tomorrow is Accrington Carnival, and 9th July is Llangollen Eistedfodd. All the same I shall try and load some Sunday rides as and when opportunities arise. If anyone else wants to put a ride up, please feel free and I will support if possible
I am the voice of humility.... and don't you forget it!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Download Free Designs http://bigtheme.net/ Free Websites Templates