Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike Pringle
    Participant

Our Laura spotted that Chilli Tech were doing their new bullet cam at a special half-price offer so she ordered a couple and yesterday we tried them out. There’s no way of putting an example on here but for the money and to have evidence of those close passes {had three this month, one each of car, bin wagon and a Tyrers Bus)

Here’s the link:
    Chilli Tech Bullet Cam

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Mike Pringle. Reason: added open in new window tag
    Stephen Hilton
    Participant

Thanks Mike, although I have resisted camera technology thus far I’ve now ordered one as it seems a really good deal

Mike Pringle
    Participant

For the cost, I was quite pleased, there not in the league of a Go-Pro but then not £400 either. By the way, would you like me to do a ride this coming Sunday?

Stephen Hilton
    Participant

The answer to the ride is yes. Always open to offers. I have looked at the weather which looks lousy for Sunday, but it probably will have changed by then.

Mike Pringle
    Participant

Weather is a certainly a bit 50/50 I’ll agree but clothing is so much better than it used to be .Do you think 36 mile and 3,280′ be ok?

Stephen Hilton
    Participant

Why not!

Mike Pringle
    Participant

Ok, ride published, if it’s foul weather could be just thee and me. Just double-check I’ve got everything right

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Mike Pringle.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.